Top 10 Benefits of Joining NRG
15 Unique Benefits of NRG Membership:
1. On the spot referrals!
2. Access to weekly meetings locally, nationally, and internationally!
3. Quarterly NRG Global Extravaganzas.
4. Perfect culture of Law of Attraction so each group is serving our members.
5. Access to SUMMER SIZZLING SPEAKER SERIES and the opportunity to apply to be a potential speaker.
6. Access to the bimonthly NRG MASTERMIND Group, led by NRG VP, Michelle Conlon Wilson.
7. Access to Julie Lichtman, my amazing NRG Virtual Assistant!
8. NRG is teaching the next generation with an amazing NRG INTERNSHIP program!
9. Access to Jennifer A. Garcia, NRG Internship Director.
10. Access to Rony Francois, NRG Expansion Director.
11. Access to Sharie Helfand, Member Services Representative, who will be calling each of our NRG members to check in with them and help them to maximize their benefits.
12. Access to NRG VP, Michelle Conlon Wilson who is amazing as a networker setting a great example for NRG!
13. We have more doubled our membership base since pivoting and going to Zoom last year.
14. Access to the most complete one-stop-shop in the networking world.
15. Access to CEO & Founder Mike Weiner - I am here to serve, network, and connect! I’m all about helping members and their businesses grow!
Intrigued? Text or call me to arrange to visit one of our 45+ weekly meetings! 443.756.9656
How To Join
Currently, please contact Mike Weiner NRG CEO & Founder, at 443-756-9656 to join NRG. Upon approval, you will be sent an invoice and a membership agreement form to sign.
We are working on a page where prospects can fill out the form online and send the payments via the website, but this is not yet available. Thank you for your patience.
Meanwhile, please contact Mike Weiner, NRG CEO & Founder, at 443-756-9656.
The Future of NRG
Many members have asked: “What does the future hold for NRG?”
The organization was started by Mike Weiner in 2001, and we have seen lots of transitions take place. From running 5 up to eventually 15 weekly meetings, all of this came to a crashing halt in March 2020 due to Mike’s triple bypass open-heart surgery and the COVID-19 pandemic. Once Mike was on the road to recovery, he moved the entire networking organization online to Zoom.
What has happened since then has been unprecedented. Between April 2020 and October 2020, the organization grew from 3 to 13 states. NRG will continue to grow and we will be in all 50 states by late 2021. We also have designs on going international in the next year.
The future of NRG will revolve around technology. Step 1 is Zoom. Step 2 is our new website launched at the beginning of November 2020. Step 3 is a custom-made social media platform that is currently in development. The social media platform will be a hybrid of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and a lot more. We are really excited about this technology.
However, I think the future is more about mindset than anything, as we’ve implemented the Law of Attraction within the organization to help people grow mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and professionally. The organization is committed to helping everybody grow through a “contagious” positive atmosphere. So many referrals are given out at every single meeting — our prospects and new members have said they’ve never seen anything like it! So, as strong as our technology side is, NRG is all about human connections. In a world where so many things get people down, we are committed to an uplifting atmosphere that facilitates everybody coming together as a business family to take care of each other.