We will not have our regular meetings on Friday, July 1 and Monday, July 4, so that members can enjoy a long holiday weekend.
Top 10 Benefits of Joining NRG!
12 Unique Benefits of NRG Membership:
1. On the spot referrals!
2. Access to weekly meetings locally, nationally, and internationally!
4. Perfect culture of Law of Attraction, so each group is serving all our members.
5. Access to Business Education & Training at the NRG SPEAKER SERIES events and the opportunity to apply to be a speaker.
6. Access to the bimonthly NRG MASTERMIND Group, led by NRG VP, Michelle Conlon Wilson.
7. Access to Julie Lichtman, my amazing NRG Virtual Assistant!
8. Access to over 40 NRG Expansion Directors, who are Ambassadors to NRG.
9. Access to NRG VP, Michelle Conlon Wilson who is amazing as a networker setting a great example for NRG!
10. We have more doubled our membership base since pivoting and going to Zoom in 2020.
11. Access to the most complete one-stop-shop in the networking world.
12. Access to CEO & Founder Mike Weiner - I am here to serve, network, and connect! I’m all about helping members and their businesses grow!
Intrigued? Text or call me to arrange to visit one of our 40+ weekly meetings! 443.756.9656
How To Join
Once you have been pre-approved by either the CEO, Mike Weiner, or Michelle Wilson, VP, or the Group Leader,
please click nrg.online/how-to-join to join online!
The Future of NRG
NRG is always growing and adding new groups, events, and member benefits! Come visit a meeting or event to learn more!
"NRG is a fantastic networking group that is all about giving referrals and sending a vast amount of positive energy on a worldwide basis. NRG is not just a networking group, it's a business class... with class. What I mean is I've been in other networking groups where people come and go, never show their faces, schedule 1:1 sessions to sell me their "business opportunities", or leave when they're done reading their 5-minute pitch from their computer screens. Whereas NRG is all about teaching you the value of how to be a go-giver than just a go-getter. We don't just refer each other with WARM leads, we also talk about the importance of following up and building momentum with our businesses. Speaking of momentum, the quarterly NRG Extravaganza events are worth attending. I've met so many like-minded individuals who have referred me to many businesses on a global scale.
When I attended my first NRG meeting, I was greeted with a warm welcome and a sincere smile from the President, Mike Weiner. Mike is the type of guy you want to connect with, mainly because he understands that helping others get what they want in life will ultimately help you get what you want in life (and business). Thank you, Mike, for treating us like abundant professionals like yourself, and introducing me to your invaluable NRG network!!"
“I used to believe networking would be difficult and take much too long to get results, then I was introduced to Mike Weiner at NRG. Within my first networking call with Mike six weeks ago, I was introduced to three people, two of whom became clients. Since then, through Mike’s “warm introductions” via 3-way text, I have found that these intros produce near-immediate responses that turn into actual face-to-face Zoom calls, creating a great way to meet other professionals. Even when a referral does not become a client, it creates a strong, ever-expanding partnership of business professionals who all are working together to help each other grow. Thank you, Mike and Network Referral Group!”
Pat Taylor, Taylor Virtual Group